Denzel Washington and Wife Pauletta Cover Ebony Magazine August Issue..

Unknown Tuesday, July 9, 2013
Denzel-and-Pauletta-Washington

One of Hollywood’s longest running couples, Denzel and Pauletta cover  EBONY magazine’s August 2013 issue. The couple gives an intimate insight on their 30 year marriage, how they met and how they courted for six years.

Pauletta says:

“I live with this man. I see the down part. I see the sad part. I see every part. He has and knows he has that stability in me as his wife. That’s what gives him strength, regardless of if he misuses it. I can’t dwell on that. But I do know that gives him a great platform to go and fly.”

Lovey Couple you can  pick up Ebony Magazine to read full feature..
Blogger Template by BlogTusts Sticky Widget by Kang Is Published by GBT.

No comments:

Post a Comment