"Glee star Cory Monteith's Autopsy has reportedly revealed that the actor died from a lethal combination of heroin and alcohol.
Cory who was found dead in his hotel room on Saturday at the age of 31, died from a 'mixed drug toxicity, involving heroin and alcohol,' according to authorities.
The British Columbia Coroners Service revealed the autopsy results on Tuesday, adding that the investigation into his death is continuing, and that no further details were available at this time.
It was noted that at this stage there is still no evidence to suggest that Mr. Monteith's death was 'anything other than a most-tragic accident'.
Police Constable Brian Montague said, 'There was evidence in the room that was consistent of a drug overdose,' said Constable Brian Montague, adding that he wouldn't 'go into specifics'.
The cause of death has come as a shock to some after it was initially reported that police did not believe drugs to have been involved."
I am just still so sad about Cory, to just be wasted like that over drugs..SAD! RIP Cory..
To read more on this please do so over @DailyMail