I am there,no I am not,Yes he is Here! No I am not! "A case of Tom and Jerry episode feat Brymo and Chocolate City"

Unknown Tuesday, May 28, 2013

News first filtered in about 2 days ago that Brymo was quitting chocolate city,then his label branded the site as rumour mongers who did not care to verify information as Brymo was still very much with the label. you can read that up Here!

Well Brymo has now come out to say well its true I have left Chocolate City indirectly saying wad up people those Choc city guys be lieing mehn I don comot for there ohhh lol..well not literarily see his real tweet below..


 Well either parties shoul not come and say they are there or not there again ohhh..
Blogger Template by BlogTusts Sticky Widget by Kang Is Published by GBT.

No comments:

Post a Comment