Caption this Photo Linda Ikeji Vs Eku Edewor..

Unknown Monday, May 27, 2013
Linda ikeji Vs Eku Edewor

These two ladies were recently photographed at Tiwa Savage's Album listening party.

I really dont understand their looks so I Imagine Eku is like " See this girl that is always writing about everybody,if only I can know what she is planning as she is sitting beside me now maybe am next for those her Libers to lash oh GOD am so sad how did i sit down here now,Tiwa do and finish singing sharp sharp."

And Linda be like " See this yellow paw paw forming levels,no worry na my Libers go finish you for me just wait and see"

Lol.. add your own funny captions in the comment section..



Photo Credit;
360nobs

Blogger Template by BlogTusts Sticky Widget by Kang Is Published by GBT.

No comments:

Post a Comment