Mercy Johnson is Back with a bang shows off new customized jeep..

Unknown Thursday, May 23, 2013


Nollywood Actress Mercy Johnson took time out to have her baby some 6-8 months back,now shes back to work and she took time out to thank her fans as well as show off her new Lexus Jeep..

"I want to say thank you to the fans, friends, colleagues and producers who were there for me. Many of them proved to be friends on and off work. Many adjusted their schedules for me and sent in their greetings during the child dedication. I resumed work this week with grateful heart and understanding that I am here because God through the help of people made it possible. Or how could I explain the overwhelming votes I got at AMVCA despite been away and inactivity on social media? How could I explain the numbers of producers and scripts waiting for my return? How could I explain the overwhelming love and gifts while I was away? I am very grateful and here to say a big thank you to everyone who played a role and those who as much as had good wishes in their hearts. Thank you and God bless you"

See the Photo of her customized Lexus after the cut..



Photo Credit: Stella Dimokokorkus
Blogger Template by BlogTusts Sticky Widget by Kang Is Published by GBT.

No comments:

Post a Comment