Photos; Nigerian singer Donnadiva wore real leaf Dress to Dbanj's DKM Concert...

Unknown Tuesday, June 25, 2013


She is already dubbed the Lady Gaga of Nigeria and she lived up to that stunning the crowd when she showed up at the DKM concert held in Lagos a couple of days ago wearing a dress made of leaves!

Errrmmmm... What do you think?? Cos I cant seem to know what my thoughts on this are..Good or bad?? or maybe its just to be different or for the hype and buzz which am sure she got at the event asides the fact that I have never heard of her until now..



Please don't just read and go
Please leave a comment
Your Comments and Feedback are important.
Please join my site,
Please Join me on Twitter @Shalliebee
On Google plus Shallie AK,
Please Like on FbShallie'sPurpleBeehive
Thank you!
Blogger Template by BlogTusts Sticky Widget by Kang Is Published by GBT.

No comments:

Post a Comment