Video:Watch Tonto Dikeh's Full display at the Kukere London Concert..

Unknown Tuesday, June 11, 2013
Tonto Dikeh Falls off stage at Iyanya Kukere Concert London



I cant really call this a performance ..Because I cannot simply see any Performance just some display that am restraining myself from calling disgraceful maybe you can share your thoughts on the Video below of what was supposed to be Nollywood Actress Tonto Dikeh's musical performance musical i said because she was supposed to sing shey??

 






Please don't just read and go
Please leave a comment
Your Comments and Feedback are important.
Please join my site,
Please Join me on Twitter @Shalliebee
On Google plus Shallie AK,
Please Like on FbShallie'sPurpleBeehive
Thank you!
Blogger Template by BlogTusts Sticky Widget by Kang Is Published by GBT.

No comments:

Post a Comment